vps交流

[疑问] 西安网络有那么惨?还是棒子作为境外势力在造谣?

https://github.com/net4people/bbs/issues/129#issuecomment-1272012088

I’m a Korean living in Xi’an, I work for a semiconductor company here, I have a Chinese permanent resident ID card, and my ISP is China Telecom and China Mobile.
In fact, internet **ship here is already very strict. In normal times, only 1GB of content can be transmitted through TLS. Even if it is a normal file download, the connection will be interrupted after the 1GB transmission is completed, and it will not be able to connect again within about 30 minutes. During some special holidays, this becomes stricter, once the TLS transfer speed exceeds 20Mbps or the transfer byte exceeds 500MB, the TLS server will be unavailable for several hours.
After being stopped several times for international TLS connections, my network will be completely unavailable for international TLS access within 48 hours. During the previous covid-19 lockdown in Xi’an, the international internet would become completely unavailable, and international connections would not be reachable after AS4134/AS9808.
Now I can only forward the Trojan connection through the home network of my Korean friend in Shanghai and then connect to the Korean NAVER Cloud again for proxy access. In this month, I found that the Trojan connection from Xi’an to Shanghai was also blocked. My port was blocked many times, so that every time I had to trouble my friends in Shanghai to reset a new IP by reconnecting to the network.

I am troubled now that I cannot contact my Korean family because of the interference of the Chinese internet.

I don’t think it’s a good place to discuss on GitHub because none of the affected people have access to GitHub, and none of the people who have access to GitHub are affected. (Up to this point, GitHub cannot be directly accessed in Xi’an)

My friend told me about the patent for tls-in-tls recognition: CN111478861B

我是住在西安的韩国人,我在这里的一家半导体公司工作,我有一张中国永久居民身份证,我的ISP是中国电信和中国移动。
事实上,这里的互联网审查已经非常严格。在正常情况下,只有1GB的内容可以通过TLS传输。即使是正常的文件下载,1GB传输完成后的连接也会中断,并且在大约30分钟内将无法再次连接。在某些特殊假期期间,这变得更加严格,一旦TLS传输速度超过20Mbps或传输字节超过500MB,TLS服务器将不可用几个小时。
在多次停止国际 TLS 连接后,我的网络将在 48 小时内完全无法进行国际 TLS 访问。在西安上一次covid-19封锁期间,国际互联网将变得完全不可用,并且在AS4134 / AS9808之后将无法访问国际连接。
现在我只能通过我在上海的韩国朋友的家庭网络转发特洛伊木马连接,然后再次连接到韩国NAVER云进行代理访问。这个月,我发现从西安到上海的木马连接也被封锁了。我的端口被封锁了很多次,所以每次我都不得不麻烦我在上海的朋友通过重新连接到网络来重置一个新的IP。
我现在很烦恼,因为中国互联网的干扰,我无法联系到我的韩国家人。
我不认为这是在GitHub上讨论的好地方,因为没有一个受影响的人可以访问GitHub,也没有一个可以访问GitHub的人受到影响。(到目前为止,西安无法直接访问GitHub)
我的朋友告诉我关于 tls 在 TLS 中识别的专利号: CN111478861B

谁让你发木马了 封你都是轻的  发木马死全家
太jb扯淡了。 我去每个外企都有专线,
一看就是水平不行,小学生 [疑问]  西安网络有那么惨?还是棒子作为境外势力在造谣?
原来还有洋大人用TLS over TLS 啊,那不怕,估计我们的还能撑个一年半载的
从没类似发现问题
那人瞎扯。家用西安移动,从没类似发现问题。
他为啥不直接用韩国手机号漫游啊

Tankie 发表于 2022-10-8 14:45
原来还有洋大人用TLS over TLS 啊,那不怕,估计我们的还能撑个一年半载的

不是洋大人用,是tls over tls流量可被识别,我一直觉得并不靠谱

我上了gov.cn查了这个专利号,首先这个专利号他就打错了
https://pss-system.cponline.cnipa.gov.cn/conventionalSearch
1. 尾字母是A不是B
2. 该专利用AI查找未知流量不是tls over tls
3. 2020年的专利,凭啥现在才发挥作用?